Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Many apologies :(

So I realise I said I'd blog regularly with my film reviews but I got a bit caught up with uni work etc, so I apologise to anyone that reads my blog. I'm home for the summer now though and have just seen a new film too, this being Despicable Me 2, so I shall have to get started on a review for this along with others from films I've seen since my last post.

I can't give a specific time as to when my reviews will be up but this isn't the last post this blog will see. They will be up when they're ready and I'll have to make sure it's not such a long time between posts this time.

For now though I hope everyone is having a brilliant summer, and to those in the UK make sure you enjoy this beautiful weather that we're having while it lasts :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar