Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Jewel-Toned

I wanted to try a different eye shape today... I like how it came out but I can't get the two eyes even, so that's why there is a lack of macro'd close eye shots. I gotta fix it before I go out later!

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix Powder - NC20
- Mac blush in Prism (contour)
- Mac blush in Prim and Proper (cheeks)
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit (bronzer)
- Mac Select MoistureCover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Great Lash (clear for brows)
- Fyrinnae Gryffonrider
- Fyrinnae Herbivore
- Mac Beautiful Iris
- Fyrinnae Curiouser and Curiouser
- Ben Nye Ice
- Beauty from the Earth Green Apple
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto
- Almay purple liner
- Collection 2000 glitter liner in Shake It Up

LIPS:
- Boots Natural Collection lipstick, Rose Bud
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre Romantique


















































Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar