Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wet n Wild "Prep & Prime" Is It Worth The Prep And Prime?


A primer and a coverall corrector palette all for $4.99!  Can this be true?  Yes, and sadly it is all crap!  I stumbled upon this at Rite-Aid one night and thought I had to purchase this.  I should have just left it where I found it.  I found nothing good about this.  So what do you get?  One 0.84 fl oz "Coverall" primer and one 0.22 oz "349 Color Commentary Coverall" correcting palette.  This contained four shades in purple, green, yellow and a shimmer white. 





Sadly this correcting palette was crap.  This has been one of the worst products I have ever used by "Wet n Wild".  It's extremely dry for being a cream consistency.   I found that this settled in fine lines and accentuated pours.  When applying this, I found pours I never knew existed LOL.  Not only was this hard to blend and apply it was hard to cover up.  

When trying to place foundation over the corrector, it's so pigmented that the foundation could not conceal the correcting color.  I even thought I'd try and save this by adding drops of "Tartes Maracuja Oil" sadly this was past saving.  This was too color pigmented and too dry to work onto the skin.  I felt like this was a poor grade of costume  color base.  

I was going to take photos of how awful this looked and applied to the face, but truthfully I was too embarrassed by how horrible it made me look.  I literally looked like a clown with large pours.  So arm swatches it is LOL. 





As far as the "Coverall" primer, it's not all that bad, it just doesn't do anything.  It's more like a lotion with a chalky after glow.  I would say this may work better for younger skin.  As far as filling in fine lines and wrinkles, filling pours, helping to even skin texture as mentioned on the back of  the box. Non of that was addressed with this product.  It literally just absorbed into the skin and turned my face chalky white.  Maybe the chalking white cast is the brightening that's mentioned on the back of the box?  This has a slight chemical scent to it, nothing enjoyable. 

In all this was crap.  I am so glad that I only spent $4.99 on this.  It's going to the trash.  I literally have no use for it.  There was nothing good about this.  This just saddens me, this had so much potential but failed so horribly.  I hope this does not make it to Wet n Wild's permeant collection.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar