Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Paul & Joe Cosmetics Haul and Makeover!

As promised, I will post a simple "Sweetie" makeover look from Paul & Joe. What I love about Paul & Joe product is that they can really cover up those blemishes, or undereye circles but it won't look cakey at all!!! They always manage to give me this "dewy" and "natural" look. Hope you guys like seeing the "fugliness" in me...boooohoooo

Trust me, I am dead tired staring at the computer the whole day and I got stuck in traffic as well...so forgive my super "dead tired" look.....spare me guys hehehe



Sunday giving me the tricks of Paul & Joe concealer... oohhh by the way, I really LOVE the way they do brows!!! As you guys know...I'm super particular with eyebrows :D




In less than an hour, here's the final "sweet" and "innocent" look :D



I had fun...I learned a lot of tips, and I got BROKE! :( Here's my haul!!!! Will do review on these soon! But a quick peek for you reader... I got the ff --



1. Protective Dual Powder Foundation with SPF25 in O3
2. 2 x Eyebrow Pencil Crayon Duo A Sourcils (02 Duo Brown and 04 Duo Blond)
3. Waterproof Curly Mascara in 02 Brown
4. Face Color Powder in 46 Etoile Filante (light pinkish color)
5. Birthday bash freebies, includes Mallows, lollies and Paul & Joe skincare samples (Moisture Lotion, Light Cleansing Milk and Whitening Emulsion)


AND....I'm not done yet...the best part is....with purchase over Php4,000 (USD100 -almost), I got this!



I am still giddy I can't explain it! Some of the products above I've already been using, I'll do a couple of reviews on them soon!

Your askmewhats,
Nikki

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar