Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

National Cupcake Week.. ♥

Sorry its a bit late, but last week (12th-18th September) was National Cupcake Week! This is a week long celebration of all things cupcake, featuring special events and promotions taking place in craft and high street bakeries across the nation. 


So here is my brief Cupcake Week input in this little post. I baked a little batch of cupcakes, and decorated them using all my new cupcake bits! I purchased some of the products from the US, and the others I got for my birthday from my parents.


Here are my newest products: push down fondant cutters (heart, daisy and butterfly shaped), 'Tea Time' fondant moulds, cupcake cases, icing bags & nozzles, swirl fondant impression mat, sprinkles, edible glue, and fondant dye. 

These are one of my favourite new products! This mould is made of rubber and creates the cutest little fondant shapes. 

My baked cupcakes

Rolling out the fondant

Colouring the fondant pale pink

The outcome of my Tea Time moulds!

All of the fondant icing shapes I made for decorating the cakes

Let the decorating begin!

Topped with icing, and decorated further with sprinkles using edible glue.
 
Buttercream swirls.. yummy!
Finished; buttercream rose swirls, and regular iced fairy cakes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar