Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Lipo Cavitation Adventure at Skin Sanctuary Part 1


Christmas and Summer: two of my most favorite seasons. However, I hate the fact that one comes right after the other because it has always been a struggle for me to recover from all that holiday pig-outs and get back on the fitness track. I just started exercising last February to get into my bikini shape, but two months may not be enough to shred all that holiday weight so I thought of trying out LipoSolve at Skin Sanctuary to supplement my workout regimen.

LipoSolve or Lipo Cavitation is the next best thing since RF. (LipoSolve is just Skin Sanctuary's term for this aesthetic treatment) Unlike RF that only shrinks fat cells and gets rid of them temporarily, LipoSolve selectively implodes fat cells using ultrasound waves and gets rid of them permanently. It's practically safe because it's non-invasive, and the Ultrasound machine imparts low frequency waves and targets fat cells only. To give you a clearer idea of how it actually works, the negative and positive waves are being passed to your body through rays of light as the machine navigates through your body, zaps the fat membranes inside, and you excrete the melted fat through urine and feces right after or a few days after the treatment, depending on your body. You can choose which part you want to treat: It could be your torso area, arms, legs, love handles, hips, and even the face. Ideally, one should get at least 6 treatments to see significant results so that's what I got.

Click READ MORE and see the results of my first three treatments!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar